• Online Registration
• 2 to 5 drivers per team
• Driver’s meeting
• Le Mans style start
• Awards are given to each driver on the top 3 finishing teams of each class.
Teams will plan their own pit-stops, and fueling is performed by our crew. Good racing strategy will impact your finishing position as these races are very close. Even in the long races, teams will often finish on the same lap. Amateur class has to change drivers each stop.
• All teams will be racing simultaneously and within classes. All karts are prepared equally, regardless of class.
• PRO: Karts are assigned by a blind draw prior to first session on track.
• AMATEUR: Will change kart every pit stop.
Live Timing & Scoring
Each kart is equipped with a transponder, and throughout the race, you will have access to it at our home page. This will allow you and your drivers to monitor the progress of your team and compare lap times, among yourselves and the competition.
• Mandatory racing suit and gloves, or long pants, long sleeve, close toed shoes and gloves.
• You can bring own helmet, or you can use one of ours.
• PRO must bring mechanic tools
Equally Prepared Karts
In preparation for the race, each kart is thoroughly checked. All the engines and karts are equalized.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call us at 407-480- 2477